Mirage QuattroThe Mirage Quattro Full Face has an innovative design that adjusts for a better fit. The new MicroFit dial allows the mask forehead support to be adapted to the user.
About 40% of people who use a CPAP machine, and just about all BiPAP machine users, lose pressure directly from the mouth. This happens usually through leaks from the mouth or via mouth breathing while wearing a nasal mask. The resulting loss in pressure may bring about flu-like characteristics, inadequate sleep therapy, and disrupted sleep. Since the Mirage Quattro full face mask covers both the nose and mouth it prevents pressure loss from mouth breathing thereby improving both your comfort and your sleep therapy.
The Mirage Quattro full face mask is a great solution if you have frequent nasal congestion or it can be useful to have on hand in case you catch a cold or have bothersome allergies.
Features & Benefits
- Dual cushion designed for an advanced seal that will conform to your face with movement.
- New refined air vent lowers noise by over 50%.
- Set and forget headgear.
- Available in four sizes.
- Membrane at the chin to support jaw movement.
- Reduced mask parts for quick and easy cleaning.
Ultra MirageSince the Ultra Mirage Full Face Mask covers both the nose and mouth, it prevents pressure loss from mouth breathing, thereby improving both your comfort and your sleep therapy. Just like the Mirage Quattro, the Ultra Mirage Full Face Mask is a great solution for people who suffer from frequent congestion and allergies.
Features & Benefits
- Forehead support can be adjusted in four different positions to increase stability and provide optimum comfort.
- Mirage cushion technology keeps you from having to over-tighten your headgear while providing a great seal relieving discomfort and preventing aching sores from pressure points.
- Headgear is designed with quick clips allowing for fast and convenient removal of the mask without the need to re-adjust the headgear.
- Excellent air flow and integrated exhalation vents provide effective CO2 washout to make sure the sleep therapy is productive, even at a lower air flow.